Debbie Alsdorf has a mission— to help women live a better story. She does this by leading women to the heart of God’s love for them and the truth of His word. She has been a women’s ministry leader for over 25 years working with women in all stages of life. She is an author, international speaker, mentor, certified life coach and the founder of Design4Living Ministries. Affectionately known as a cheerleader of hope, Debbie holds out God’s Word with compassion and application. She lives life as an open book knowing others learn from her mistakes as well as her victories. Her messages are vulnerable, real and a mix of wit, humor and biblical truth. She encourages women to Live up! Learning to live upon the promises of God rather than living buried under the weight of problems—something she continues to learn with every new challenge and in each new season.
She is the author of twelve books:
* It’s Momplicated, hope and healing for imperfect daughters of imperfect mothers (Tyndale)
* Deeper, living in the reality of God’s love (Revell)
* A Woman Who Trusts God, finding the peace you long for (Revell)
* A Different Kind of Wild (Revell)
* The Faith Dare, 30 days to Live Your Life to the Fullest (Revell)
* Beyond the Brady Bunch, hope and help for blended families (David C. Cook)
* My New Relationships in Christ, Fresh Start (David C. Cook)
The Design 4 Living Bible Study Series (David C. Cook).
* He is My All, Living in the Truth of God’s Love for Me
* He is My Life, Living to Love Others as Jesus Did
* He is My Freedom, Living the Promise of a Changed Life
In addition she authored the Women’s Ministry Guide and the Blended Family Marriage Curriculum for Focus on the Family (Gospel Light/Focus on the Family). She has been a featured writer for many magazines and nonprofit organizations, including: Calvary Chapel, Thriving Family, In Touch, Focus on the Family and Logos Bible Software Women’s Blog. In addition to women’s ministry, Debbie has been active in pastoral care for women through biblical lay counseling for over 15 years. She is a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors and has recently been certified as a life coach through Light University. She is a care provider with Rtribe (rtribe.org) offering affordable coaching to women online.
She and her husband Ray have a passion for marriages, re-marriages, single parents and blended families. They have been married 28 years and have raised a blended family of four children, who have blessed them with TEN grandchildren in five years! Family is everything to her and Grammy is her most loved and treasured name. She lives in California with her husband and two crazy but very loved little dogs. Above all else, Debbie loves to rest in the fact that she is His…Being His is the core of her existence and the joy of her heart and life. As His, she knows all things have purpose and that her life is part of a bigger story.